Updates Regarding COVID-19
As an essential service, we are committed to supporting other essential businesses in the supply chain, emergency services and medical support world, and to support others with important storage needs.
As a family-owned and operated business for over 40 years, protecting the health, safety and security of both our staff and our customers is a priority.
Based on the recommendations of health organization, we will be operating on modified guidelines. We will continue to provide updates on operations as information continues to change and become available.
We are open, but operating differently than usual. Please see below for new guidelines in each province we operate in.
You can contact any of our staff over the phone, and through email during our regular hours. You can also connect with us online, and make payments and complete rentals on our website.
Access hours have not been affected at this time.
Our staff have increased the frequency of cleanings, especially in high traffic areas. We continue to communicate how we are following best practices as changes occur.
Please note the following policies are in effect, and are subject to change without notice:
Ontario, Nova Scotia & New Brunswick
- A mask or face covering is required by municipal by-law when entering any indoor areas of the facility.
- Social distancing must be followed if on-site. Remain 6 ft apart.
- There are customer limits in effect for offices. Please follow signage posted at the site and staff directions, as the exact limit can vary per location.
- No loitering is allowed.
- Anyone with visible signs of illness or symptoms consistent with the COVID-19 virus will be asked to leave.
- We ask that anyone who has travelled recently or has symptoms/come into contact with someone who has symptoms refrain from visiting the facility
- For the safety of customers and staff, our sites have been fitted with plexiglass shields, and staff members have been provided with face shields/masks to use when necessary.
- Apple Self Storage reserves the right to refuse entry to the facility or office at any time.
Please continue to practice proper hygiene and respiratory protocols. Wash your hands as frequently as possible, especially after touching surfaces, and use hand sanitizer when you are not able to wash your hands. Cough or sneeze into a tissue, and immediately discard the tissue, followed by proper hand sanitation.
If you have any concerns or questions, our staff would be more than happy to speak with you. Contact the site directly via phone or email or contact our call centre at 1-866-417-1005.
Apple Self Storage strives to provide support in this uncertain time, as well as promote a safe environment for both staff and customers. We are all learning to operate in a. New way and we appreciate your understanding, patience, and cooperation.