When life throws us a curve ball, sometimes the only thing to do is to catch it … and put it into storage. There are a number of common events in our lives when a storage unit is the ideal solution to help you deal with the situation. In fact, at Apple Self Storage we refer to them as the “6 Ds” since these are among the top reasons people use self-storage. Whatever the circumstances, Apple Self Storage can help you select the right size unit and provide the packing supplies you need.
Here are 6 events you may benefit from a self-storage unit:
No room for your old stuff in your new home? Keep or sell it with a storage unit.
- Figure out what doesn’t fit
- Whether you’re going from a home to a condo or a retirement facility, you can store your extra stuff as you decide what fits and what you can’t bear to part with.
- Save Heirloom
- If grandparents are moving into a retirement home, they don’t have to get rid of all their stuff. They can keep items in storage and access it as needed, or save it for when the grand-kids are ready for it.
- Use as Garage
- If you no longer have a garage, put seasonal items into storage for each access such as the sea-doo, snowmobile, skis, and motor bikes.
- Access at any time
- Storage units are a better choice than portable storage. Once packed, you can’t access these. Storage units let you can come and go as you please and take what you need at any time.