Apple Self Storage is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities.
We will ensure that our staff is trained with various assistive devices we have on site or that we provide, that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing our goods or services.
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals are allowed on the parts of our premises that are open to the public.
A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them on our premises. There will be no additional charge for any service that will require your support person with you.
Notice of Temporary Disruption
In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption to services or facilities for customers with disabilities at any of our Ontario locations, a notice will be put on the company website, and displayed on site with signage. The notice will be placed at www.applestorage.com and on the locations front office door.
Apple Self Storage will provide training to employees, volunteers and others who deal with the public or other third parties on our behalf.
Individuals in the following positions will be trained:
- District Managers
- Site Managers
- Sales Associates
- Maintenance Staff
Training will include:
- An overview of the Accessibility for the Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard.
- Apple Self Storage plan related to the customer service standard.
- How to interact with people with various types of disabilities.
- How to use the elevators, ramps, and easy access doors. As well as units that may be more accessible.
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty in accessing.
- Apple Self Storage, goods and services.
Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way Apple Self Storage provides goods and services to people with disabilities can email their feedback to email@example.com. All feedback, including complaints, will be directed to Scott Allan. Customers can expect to hear back within 2 business days.
Modifications to This or Other Policies
Any policy of Apple Self Storage that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed.